User Reviews – Namibia

Sort By: Date Most Helpful 11-20 of 132 Reviews

Savana, wildlife, desert, red dunes, everything on the same trip. Safe country, even though someone tried to "help" me at an ATM in the capital, you'll be just fine if you follow the basic rules. On a second visit I'd have no problem on self-driving around either. Competitive prices comparing to other African destinations.

Namibia is a stunning country with a rugged beauty. All camps we have stayed at inside and outside Etosha have offered excellent wildlife viewing.

incredible variety of landscape each kilometer. Namib desert, Etosha falls, skeleton coast,...

Amazing scenery, wet and dry landscapes all over the country. Skeleton Coast with their hundresd of sea ​​lions, Etosha falls with the dry / wet contrast, and amazing safari in etosha park. Every person we met was kind with us. I attach a video of the travel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjoBeRMR8EY so you can view the amazing places i visited. I invite you to visit these wonderful places.

Namibia was the best trip we have ever did! Everything is perfect: safe country, beautiful landscapes, good weather, good food.

Namibia is a stunning place, extraordinary landscapes, safari parks and people!

Plenty of wildlife and gorgeous scenery, and few people. Roadways are easy to navigate.

If you are searching for diversified wildlife within different landscapes Namibia is the right place. Friendly people, exceptional accommodations and stunning sights make every visit of this beautiful country unforgettable.

Totally superb and the holiday of a lifetime

We went on safari with Wild Dog Safaris to Etosha and Okonjima in Namibia. Our Guide was Tembo. The Wildlife, Scenery, Weather, Accommodation, Transportation and our Guide, Tembo, were all absolutely fanstastic. We could not fault anything and will definitely be returning to Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris as soon as possible.

Natural environment, not too many people (as are found in Chobe or Kruger), lots of birds & animals, conservation efforts are apparent

Namibia is definitely a place to visit soon, before his beauty attracts more people and become a "tourist destination" like South Africa. Namibia is wild and beautiful. First time I was there (in 2005) it was like we were the first persons to land here, we sometimes drove hours before seeing another car. This is what I loved about this country, the feeling of "discovering" the place.

• 4.7/5