This Tour Is Offered by Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel
Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel
- Office In:
- 10-20 employees (Founded in 2008)
- Member Of:
- IATA & KATO
- Tour Types:
- Custom budget & mid-range tours that can start every day
Africa Flash McTours is a tour operator based in Nairobi, Kenya specializing in African Safari packages. We take pride for having a team of professionals who have traveled in Africa and now works to ensure that our clients both acquire a unique and educational experience of African wildlife, landscape and culture. Since our inception in 2009, Africa Flash McTours has catered to numerous international clients in various continents particularly in Europe, America, and Asia.
An Unforgettable Experience and Adventure
My wife and I decided to go to Kenya with Africa Flash McTours for our honeymoon and it was truly an unforgettable time. Peter, the company director, was honestly a huge highlight of the entire experience. He is EXTREMELY friendly, organized, and prompt with his responses. He even went above and beyond by organizing a special birthday surprise cake for my wife in Lake Nakuru that blew her away. Our guide, Simon, was a huge sweetheart who answered all of our questions, made sure we were always comfortable, and took us to all the best parts of each national park while also making sure we had the best views of each animal. You ride in a 9 seat van that has an open roof for viewing.
The 6 day tour itself is the perfect amount of time for a Safari in my opinion. This was our first time and it truly is mesmerizing. The first time you have a lion or an elephant come up right next to your vehicle will blow you away and have your heart racing. The Masai Mara was our personal favorite, and our guide's, as it is absolutely ginormous and you will see dozens of animals within the first five minutes of entering it. There is just so much to see and it was thrilling trying to find the next animal and get a great view of it. Lake Nakuru and Amboseli (make sure to bring bug spray here) are also both stunning with a few different animals, but completely different geographies. Simon even detoured us to the optional Lake Naivasha where we got to actually walk around an island along with the giraffes and impala. Definitely worth it. Our only complaint was that the drive between each park is VERY long, but it's nice that you get to see such a big section of the country.
We chose the luxury package and all of the lodges were fantastic. Good food, and comfortable rooms, where the staff make you feel right at home (make sure you have small bills to tip the porters!). The Lion Hill Lodge in Lake Nakuru was our personal favorite as you can't beat the spa prices and the bartenders made the best drinks there, but you definitely spend more time looking at the animals then you do at any of the lodges anyways.
Lastly, the optional Masai village tour is also worth it. While at first it seems like they might be just trying to take your money, once you see the school and the kids and their clothing it is hard to not want to help as much as you can. Truly an honor to get a chance to visit them.
Thank you Africa Flash McTours! Such a great experience and I always felt very comfortable and trusting with this company. Make sure you go with them on your next Safari!
3 day Lake Nakuru & Naivasha - Gorgeous, Luxury Tour
A gorgeously comfortable jeep picked us up and set us off an a beautiful adventure. We picked this short safari as we were travelling with my parents, disabled sister and 20 month old daughter. Everyone found it comfortable and we saw lots of incredible animals and birds. The guide spent extra time trying to locate a big cat! The luxury lodges were incredible and the food available diverse and delicious. We went to small national parks, making it easy to see zebras, giraffes, rhinos, waterbuck, buffalo, baboons, monkeys, gazelles, antelopes, flamingo, hippos and more. The ease and comfort was all very much what we needed for our family! Fantastic communication and organisation throughout.
Excellent service, better than advertised with super friendly staff!
Excellent safari in Kenya and Tanzania, an unforgettable experience.
My partner and I booked with Africa Flash Tours after reading the many positive reviews - and they were not wrong.
We went on the 11 Days Best of Kenya and Tanzania Camping Safari. The entire process from arranging/booking to the safari itself was seamless and professional.
Peter managed our booking and itinerary, with prompt responses (same day responses to emails even despite timezone differences) and also catering to itinerary changes that were required to fit with our holiday timing.
Our drivers Anthony (Kenya) and Praygod (Tanzania) were excellent in both their driving skills and knowledge in everything from the animals, to the flora and history of their respective countries. In Tanzania, we were also joined by a cook, Steven, who prepared our meals during the basic camping days of the safari - all of which was delicious and plentiful.
Would highly recommend Africa Flash to anyone planning a Safari in Kenya or Tanzania.
Everything was great!
It’s been an amazing experience. We liked absolutely everything about it:
- communication with the owner of the company, Peter prior to and after the safari;
- our amazing guide and driver John who took really good care of us and was very knowledgeable, answering all our questions about the animals, and who is also just a very kind and positive person who was interesting to talk to and told us a lot about Kenya;
- the safari itself, where we could observe a lot of animals from a close distance, enjoy the gorgeous views of Amboseli and Kilimanjaro (when it wasn’t covered with clouds :);
- Kibo safari camp where we stayed that was a very cozy and beautiful place with a unique atmosphere and offered a range of tasty and nutritious vegan dishes (among others, of course, this note is for the vegans who are worried about their food options ;) for buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- a visit to the Masai village where we could learn about their culture and pay directly to them (the money would be spent on school supplies for their children) and buy some crafts made by them (bring more money if you want to contribute to their community, the 20$ you pay in the beginning is for the school, but they also want some for themselves :D).
Overall it was a great experience, something you tell your grandchildren about.
Besides, the company is owned by a Kenyan, so there is one more way to benefit the locals.
Highly recommended and would definitely go with them again, as well as send my family on a tour with them if they ever went to Kenya.
- This tour is offered by Africa Flash Mc Tours & Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.