This Tour Is Offered By
Biko Adventures Tours Tanzania Limited
- Office In:
- 5-10 employees (Founded in 2017)
- Member Of:
- African Bird Club, American Birding Association & Tanzania Tourist Board - TTB
- Tour Types:
- Custom mid-range & luxury tours that can start every day
Biko Adventures Tours is a photographic Safari Outfitter based in Arusha - Tanzania. We organise tours to Tanzania National Parks, Birdwatching Tours, Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking and Zanzibar and Mafia Island Beach Holidays.
Incredible and unforgettable Safari experience! No one should miss it!
Our experience with Biko Adventures was brilliant since the first moment when we started the communication until the drop of at the hotel after Safari tour.
1) communication before Safari - Saititi prepared multiple proposals for our Safari trip and was also very patient with our changing requirements and also number of participants (due to current situation)
2) safari itself - I went to Safari in Sri Lanka but it’s nothing to be compared. We had amazingly experienced and knowledgeable driver Samuel who made our trip unforgettable. We saw so much animals very closely, big 5 in 4 days! Also sleeping Director in national parcs was incredible. We never felt in danger but could live the real wild safari experience!
3) staff - very professional approach since the day A when arranging trip,continuing with the best driver ever who talked all languages of the world, great chef ak.a doctor of our stomach who had even challenging conditions as few group members were vegetarians.
If I return to Tanzania, I would definitely use Biko adventures again and will for sure recommend them to all my friends and family.
Great experience with great guide
We had a great experience with Biko tours. They were very patient when preparing offer for us. They were able to find perfect price/experience solution. The best part was tour itself, where we were greally lucky and had the best guide, we could imagine. He was patient to answer all of our questions, telling us his life stories and best of all, thanks to him, we were able to find Big 5 in just 4 days tour. I highly recommend this agency and if I ever come back, I’m going with them, again.
A perfect Safari Company
We had an excellent treatment with Biko adventures tours team from the first day we arrived at Kilimanjaro International airport me, my husband and our two sons, we started exploring Tanzania by Mt Kilimanjaro trekking for seven days through Machame route, the mountain guide (Richard) led us very well with his whole crew, we really enjoyed and we all managed to reach Africa’s roof top the Uhuru peak, We then had a town tour in Arusha where we visited the maasai market and the coffee plantation at Kingston asilia and coffee, we started our safari the following morning to the bush where we had 10 days of an awesome game drive to Tarangire, Manyara and the Sweet Serengeti where we saw different wild animals, we truly enjoyed the best of nature with our driver guide (Mlulu) who was very sharp to spot animals from different angles and he is very knowledgeable about nature and wildlife behavior, the last day is a day to remember when we drove down the Ngorongoro crater it was marvelous, I and my family we really loved it. Thank you so much Biko Adventures team for all the coordination that made our safari to Tanzania possible and truly memorable. We surely recommend to our friends and family to book with them.
Well organized, Stuff were amazing and full of knowledge.
Everything was good, stuffs were amazing, full of knowledge and they know what they doing.
Excellence service. Very Affordable price. Stuff are well trained and professional. You enjoy your money and worth it to book with them...