This Tour Is Offered By
Biko Adventures Tours Tanzania
- Office In:
- 5-10 employees (Founded in 2017)
- Member Of:
- African Bird Club, American Birding Association & Tanzania Tourist Board - TTB
- Tour Types:
- Custom mid-range & luxury tours that can start every day
Biko Adventures Tours is a photographic Safari Outfitter based in Arusha - Tanzania. We organise tours to Tanzania National Parks, Birdwatching Tours, Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking and Zanzibar and Mafia Island Beach Holidays.
It was exciting adventure,we enjoyed the safari from the beginning till the end the tour guide was
The tour was great we saw different animals , with full explanation from the tour guide, the price was reasonable .
Best services and customer care
Cheap services, good driver and customer care stisfaction
Amazing Rongai Route.
It was our wish to trek Africas rooftop, having seen different routes and after excellent guidance from Biko Adventures tour consultant (Martin) we chose the Rongai route because we wanted to be on a less-traveled path. Being a group of six we wished to have a great guidance so that we all summit.
From the pickup at airport the treatment was lovely then we herd to Rongai.
Our Biko Adventures guides were really accommodating, friendly, generous, and amusing. We were a little envious of the cabin dwellers with nice mattresses to sleep on when we arrived at Kibo camp. Our guide was really attentive as we struggled with altitude issues. We finally made it to the top, but It wasn't easy getting there. To keep us secure, our guide, helper, guide, and cook joined us. and sang us a cheerful song to encourage us all the way to the summit. We had a great time, and the Biko adventures guides could not have been more accommodating!
I recommend Biko Adventures for their professional service from the time we start chatting to the time we summited.
Incredible and unforgettable Safari experience! No one should miss it!
Our experience with Biko Adventures was brilliant since the first moment when we started the communication until the drop of at the hotel after Safari tour.
1) communication before Safari - Saititi prepared multiple proposals for our Safari trip and was also very patient with our changing requirements and also number of participants (due to current situation)
2) safari itself - I went to Safari in Sri Lanka but it’s nothing to be compared. We had amazingly experienced and knowledgeable driver Samuel who made our trip unforgettable. We saw so much animals very closely, big 5 in 4 days! Also sleeping Director in national parcs was incredible. We never felt in danger but could live the real wild safari experience!
3) staff - very professional approach since the day A when arranging trip,continuing with the best driver ever who talked all languages of the world, great chef ak.a doctor of our stomach who had even challenging conditions as few group members were vegetarians.
If I return to Tanzania, I would definitely use Biko adventures again and will for sure recommend them to all my friends and family.
Great experience with great guide
We had a great experience with Biko tours. They were very patient when preparing offer for us. They were able to find perfect price/experience solution. The best part was tour itself, where we were greally lucky and had the best guide, we could imagine. He was patient to answer all of our questions, telling us his life stories and best of all, thanks to him, we were able to find Big 5 in just 4 days tour. I highly recommend this agency and if I ever come back, I’m going with them, again.
Your request will be sent directly to the operator
If preferred, you can contact the operator directly