This Tour Is Offered By
- Office In:
- 5-10 employees (Founded in 2000)
- Member Of:
- Kruger Lowveld & Go Limpopo
- Tour Types:
- Custom mid-range tours that can start every day
Wildlife Encounters are based in the bush near Kruger and have been facilitating safaris for over 30 Years. We have some tried and tested safaris for the first time and some that are 'off the beaten track' for some new experiences. We are a family who are all guides and safari enthusiasts and each with our own area of expertise. Let us know your interests and hopes and we can build something custom made or you could join an existing tour.
Wildlife Encounters gave me the best experience I could have asked for.
I had an absolutely incredible time at nDzuti Bushcamp for so many reasons.
1) The Safari: because the bushcamp is in a quieter area of the reserve you can drive for hours without seeing another vehicle. It gives you a real sense of a private drive experience. The guides are absolute experts and had so much information to share. I was lucky enough to see 4 out of the big 5, as well as many other incredible animals on my 2-night stay.
2) The accommodation: with the verandas of the tents looking out at the watering hole, I was able to see so much wildlife just while chilling at the camp. Elephants, wild dogs, baboons and warthogs were just some of the animals that I saw from my tent. The tents themselves are also spacious, clean and have super comfy beds. Each tent also has its own ensuite bathroom where you can shower under the canopy of trees. For me this really added to the magic of the experience.
3) The food: Every meal I had at nDzuti was absolutely delicious and very filling.
4) The people: Judy and Bruce were lovely hosts and Sabre was an excellent guide. Although I happened to be the only guest at the camp at the time, I never felt lonely. They really made me feel welcome and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them. Additionally, all the on-site staff were very friendly and helpful.
Overall I would definitely recommend a stay at nDzuti Bushcamp. I hope to be back soon!
Saw everything in our short stay, great sightings, very professionally conducted game drives. Excellent food and very nice accommodation.
I stayed 3 nights at Ndzuti Safaricamp and I just loved it! The accommodation is so special, because there is no fence around the camp. I could watch elephants, giraffs, antilopes, warthogs and baboons drinking at the water holes while I was sitting in front of my tent. You really feel that Judy and Bruce run this camp with passion and so much experience, you learn so much when you just talk with them! Judy, Troy and Sydney did a fantastic job at the game drives, Sydney spottet so many animals, it was amazing! Troy can tell you everything about the animals and even though I had a scary moment with an elephant, I felt safe with them, because they knew, it wasn't dangerous. Oh and the food was amazing, too! I just want to say thank you and would definitely recommend this place! I'll come back, that's for sure!
We had the most amazing time at nDzuti with Wildlife Encounters. Seriously, do not go anywhere else! We were out at the bush camp and loved it. It felt like an extremely authentic experience. The waterhole is very near the tents and you can often see animals stopping by. The tents were sturdy, roomy, and the beds very comfortable. It was nice having a shower and a toilet right outside the tent. The food was absolutely incredible during our stay. The safari itself was a dream come true. We were able to see evidence of all big 5, with plenty of viewings of elephants, lions, and so many other amazing creatures. Our guide Justin was exactly who you would want for the experience. He is extremely knowledgable and provided top notch service. The camp is intimate and we were able to get to know other guests during our stay. Can’t recommend them enough!
My time at little nDzuti with Bruce and Judy was the most memorable adventure! Their bush camp completely exceeded all expectations. I was blown away by their hospitality, enthusiasm, and Safari expertise.
Camp was simple and beautiful, completely engulfed in nature with no fenses. My tent and outdoor shower were perfectly gorgeous.
Every day was a new experience - from a full day at Kruger National Park, to an invigorating "Ferrari" Safari with Jesse and Sydney (tracking down elusive African Wild Dogs and Lions who made a fresh kill), to a more relaxed bush drive with Sabre (explaining intricate details of the ecosystems). The knowledge of their guides was outstanding.
It was so wonderful to sit and watch warthogs run through camp in the morning, laugh at the elephants pushing boundaries during the day, chatting with Judy and Bruce over a gorgeous dinner in the evening, and hearing the lions roar from my bed each night.
11/10 can't wait to return!
Your request will be sent directly to the operator
If preferred, you can contact the operator directly