SafariBookings is the largest online marketplace for African safari tours. Fully registered safari companies can join SafariBookings and promote their company and tours to 3.0 million potential clients per year.
A SafariBookings account and the use of our review services are free. Advertising your company and tours requires a payment per quote request. More information about paying per quote request.
Who can apply for a SafariBookings account?
We only accept companies that:
- Are fully registered and have the required licenses to operate a tourism business according to the laws of the country (or countries) where they are incorporated.
- Offer tours to one (or multiple) of the following safari countries: Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and/or Zimbabwe.
- Are specialized in Africa. It's OK if you also offer tours to one or two other 'non-Western' continents (such as Asia or South America), but we don't accept operators/agents that can arrange tours to anywhere in the world, unless:
- You are located in one of the 11 safari countries mentioned above.
- You have a specialized Africa department that has multiple employees who deal with Africa only.
You can apply for a free account by emailing us the information below:
- Your official company name
- Your first and last name
- Your company's website address (your website must be in English or, at least, have an English section)
- Your company's postal address (for most African countries this is a P.O. Box address)
- Your general corporate email address
- A digital scan or photo (JPEG or PDF) of your business registration papers.
Please email this info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we've received and checked all the requested info, we'll contact you to inform you about the next steps of the application procedure.