Reviews

5.0/5

Judy   –
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Feb 5, 2023

Email Judy  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Provided excellent service, attention to detail and delivered all that was promised.

Seven by Far provided an excellent itinerary for a very reasonable price. We were able to relax and enjoy the experience because all the details (from the time we arrived in Nairobi until we departed) were planned and executed by Seven By Far. Sylvester was our main contact and was responsive to our needs. We found Seven By Far to be extremely reliable.
We had 11 nights in four different camps in Kenya. Our favorite camps were Saruni Samburu and Leopard Hill Base Camp. Each camp had excellent accommodations , guides and chefs. Our guide Peter (a Seven by Far employee) was a wonderful guide and our favorite.
We saw every animal we hoped to see (multiple times);watched elephants crossing a river while having a camp breakfast (with giraffes on the other side of the river), had Happy Hour in the jeep while watching a watching a leopard lounging in a tree, observed a pride of lions(18) for over an hour, saw the wildebeest/zebra migration…the list goes on and on.
We would highly recommend Seven By Far Travel when you are planning a safari.

Griffin Lerner   –
Visited: January 2023 Reviewed: Jan 31, 2023

Email Griffin Lerner  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

When you tour with Seven by Far, you're family!

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of taking a one week honeymoon safari tour with Seven by Far in Kenya! It was an unforgettable experience - we toured Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha, and Amboseli. From the moment we booked with Seven by Far, we felt like we were part of their family. They offer affordable, private safaris that are tailored to your needs. They truly go above and beyond to ensure that your trip is perfect! Our driver, Hassan, was not only knowledgeable about the animals on our game drives, but made the trip even more special with his sense of humor and friendly personality. He was also respectful towards the wildlife during our game drives, which was important to us. After a week of hanging out together every day, it was sad to leave him.

Booking with a smaller company like Seven by Far means that you will receive personalized attention and be treated like family. They truly exceeded our expectations and made our honeymoon unforgettable. We are so grateful for the amazing time we had with Seven by Far and can't wait to book another trip with them. Special shoutout to Silvia, Sylvester, Hassan, and the entire reservation team!

Elisabeth   –
Sweden SE
Visited: January 2023 Reviewed: Jan 28, 2023

Email Elisabeth  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Fantastic

It was a fatastic trip with an exelent quide who had god knowledge.
We stayed in a very nice Camp with exelent service.
We saw a lot of diferent animal, we did se four of the five big. Just fantastic!

Shannah   –
Visited: December 2022 Reviewed: Dec 25, 2022

Email Shannah  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Personalized experience with careful attention to detail

This was my second trip to Kenya and Sylvester ensured it was my best. I was specific in what I wanted to do and see. He made sure that the experiences went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend him and use his again without hesitation

Dr. Camper   –
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Dec 22, 2022

Email Dr. Camper  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Seven By Far 4 Life!

Seven By Far went above and beyond for me in so many ways. I initially booked a 15 day East Africa itinerary throughout Kenya and Tanzania. Sylvester was very patient with my many requests and questions which resulted in expanding my itinerary to 18 days so I could visit multiple tribes and villages throughout my journey. Sylvester, Hassan, Cosmas and Cholo all worked together as a seamless team and addressed all my concerns as a solo female traveler. The flexibility and care shown to me was amazing and very much appreciated. I anticipate booking additional travel plans with 7BF in the future and have already recommended them to all my friends and family. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

Gaurav   –
India IN
Visited: December 2022 Reviewed: Dec 6, 2022

Email Gaurav  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing Safari experience

Booked our 6 days safari for Amboseli and Mara with Seven by Far. It was an amazing experience. Right from our first conversation with Sylvester to the booking experience to the entire trip, everything was top-notch.

Hassan and John were amazing guides to accompany us for the game drives. They made sure that we could spot all the cats and other animals those national parks are known for.

If you're planning a trip to Mara, chose Seven By Far and ask for Hassan. You will have the trip of your life!

Stan Moffett   –
Ireland IE
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Oct 26, 2022

Email Stan Moffett  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Professional, courteous and knowledgeable - Seven By Far are THE safari experts.

We have just returned from the trip of a lifetime in Magical Kenya. Thank you so much Seven By Far for making our dream holiday become a reality. All our expectations were met and surpassed. From my first interaction with Sylvester at Seven By Far I was assured that the company would work with us to plan the trip as we wanted it to be and to ensure all our wishes were met. I told Sylvester we wanted to see as many animals and as much of the country as possible and together we put together the most amazing 13 day safari. We visited Amboseli, Aberdare, Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha and the fabulous Maasai Mara where we ended our trip with an early morning balloon safari. Anthony was our driver and guide throughout the trip and thanks to his knowledge and experience of the area we had the most fantastic safari drives where we came across the Big 5 and more on several occasions! Driving between the National Parks we experienced the beauty of the Kenyan landscape as it changed from almost desert conditions in Samburu to the lush arable pastures in the Kenyan highlands. Throughout our journies Anthony educated us in the history of the local areas and made sure we didn't miss any items of interest.

I cannot thank Sylvester, Anthony and Silvia at Seven By Far enough for organising such a wonderful adventure for us. I have to admit that at the start I was a bit dubious about organising a trip online, but Sylvester provided me with a whats app number and we had numerous calls during which all my doubts were removed. Everything went as we had agreed - Sylvester met us at the airport and from then on we didn't have to worry about a thing - everything was organised for us. Our accommodation and food in each of the lodges was excellent and Anthony ensured we had everything we needed. This was our first trip to Africa but it will not be our last and we will definitely use Seven By Far again - I have already recommended them to family and friends. THANK YOU

Nicholas   –
Canada CA
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Sep 28, 2022

Email Nicholas  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Excellent Safari Experience

I had a great safari thanks to the team at Seven By Far. The 11-day package they suggested was thoughtfully put together and included a bunch of great upgrades. Leading up to the tour, the team was very helpful and accommodating to all my questions and special requests despite the time difference between Kenya and Canada.

My guide for the tour was Robin, and I felt very lucky he was there to guide my trip. He was friendly and approachable from the beginning, and was incredibly knowledgeable about the animals, their behaviour, the parks, and the local culture. He was constantly working to ensure that we always had something interesting to see, and in addition to being an excellent guide, he's an excellent photographer as well, and when we saw something interesting he'd always know where to position us to get the best view and pictures. I'd be more than happy to do another trip with him if the opportunity came up.

Overall I definitely recommend Seven By Far. They're a great organization and definitely know how to organize an excellent safari trip

Kathy Higginbotham   –
Visited: August 2022 Reviewed: Sep 23, 2022

Email Kathy Higginbotham  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Most Excellent Service by Far

My husband and I were thrilled with our recent private 12-day safari experience in Tanzania and Kenya provided by Seven By Far Tour Company. From the planning stages to post-tour, Sylvester Sila, the company owner, stayed in close contact with us, making sure we were pleased with all arrangements. He personally greeted us at our hotel in Arusha on day one of our safari and then met us at the Carnivore Restaurant to say good-bye on our final day in Nairobi. Toward the end of our safari, he even upgraded us for three nights to the new and luxurious Maisha Mara Lodge in the Masa Mara. In addition, on the day after our tour officially ended, Sylvester provided us with a complimentary car and a very nice driver named Philip, who took us to the Giraffe Center, the Karen Blixen Museum, the Kenyatta International Conference Center, and the Utamaduni Crafts Centre for shopping, and then transported us from our hotel to the Nairobi airport at 3 AM for our flight out the next morning. We had wonderful drivers in both countries who went above and beyond to make sure we saw as many animals as possible but also made sure we were not physically overtaxed (we are seniors) with our daily drives. During our time in Tanzania, we formed a special connection with our driver Cosmas. Besides having a great sense of humor, he had an uncanny knack for knowing when to hang around at an animal sighting. More often than not, when we stayed a bit longer, exciting things began to happen! We were very satisfied with our comfortable lodgings and the wonderful meals provided by each and just delighted with the warm and friendly staff we encountered everywhere. Our Land Cruisers were also very well maintained and comfortable. In light of our experience, we would not hesitate to recommend Seven By Far for your safari booking.

Yashwanth Kuruganti   –
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Sep 23, 2022

Email Yashwanth Kuruganti  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

You won't be disappointed choosing Sevenbyfar for safari

Me and my wife booked a 8 day safari covering Ambesoli, Lake Naivasha, Nakuru and Masai Mara. Overall experience was truly amazing and memorable. Thanks to Sylvester and Sylvia for the itinerary and the accommodations.

Safari -- We are so happy with our tour guide Eric :) He is truly an amazing person who listens to customers. I am a hobby photographer(Here are our pics from the tour https://www.instagram.com/clix.by.yash/ ) and told him the things we are interested in looking at and capturing. He tried his best to show most of the animals at every park. Glad that our Big5 checklist got ticked. Along with big 5 we have seen many other animals. Other thing we loved is the boat ride and walking safari at Lake Naivasha. Don't miss the hot air balloon ride in Masai Mara. Simply if you get Eric as your tour guide, you can trust him to be the best guide.

Vehicle -- Ours is a private safari and the vehicle 4*4 land cruiser was in very good condition. It has power adapters as well so that one need not worry about dead batteries.

Stay - We stayed at Kibo safari camp at Amboseli, Mbweha camp near Nakuru and Sekenani camp at Masai Mara. We requested a room with Kilimanjaro view at Kibo and it was such a beautiful view. Mbweha camp is also an amazing place to stay. All the stays are clean and I highly recommend Kibo and Mbweha. Staff were very friendly and they took good care of us.

Food - We both are vegetarian and all the stays were happy to prepare some special food for us. It was tasty. :)

On the last day, we had a great lunch at Red ginger restaurant and then visited Giraffe center(Don't miss this) and Karen blixen museum.

We would definitely want to visit Africa again and looking forward to travel with Seven by far again.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Seven By Far Travel, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Seven By Far Travel are subject to their terms & conditions