Reviews

Germany DE
Visited: October 2021 Reviewed: Dec 2, 2021

Email Alfons Fuchs  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Incredible 3 weeks roadtrip in Uganda

We had a great once in a lifetime experience with Pamoja Safaris 3 weeks in Uganda. Charles is the best tourguide one can imagine. He showed us not only the touristic highlights of his beautiful country, but allowed us also a view behind the curtain. We visited autentic small villages and restaurants, nobody would find without his deep knowledge of the area. Charles knows a lot and taught us about the flora and fauna of africa. Although everything was perfectly organized and prepared it was never a problem to change plans due to our upcoming ideas. Thank your so much Charles for your kind and pleasant guidance.

Gareth   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: February 2020 Reviewed: Mar 21, 2021

Email Gareth  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing adventure organised by Charles

I booked a last minute 5 day trip with Pamoja Safaris/Charles, whilst staying in Kigali in Feb 2020. Charles created a bespoke tour of Rwanda and Uganda that took in all the things I wanted to see along with many other great suggestions. Charles knowledge of both countries, was fantastic and his advice on what else to see made for an authentic and varied trip. His organisation of the trip was brilliant, all I had to do was enjoy the sights. Highly recommended.

Graham   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: February 2021 Reviewed: Feb 22, 2021

Email Graham  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Amazing Uganda

A massive thank you to Pamjoa Safaris for an unforgettable trip.

I have personally traveled to over 90 countries and I was excited to see the Gorillas but did not know much about Uganda, or have high expectations of what I would find there. The Gorillas were obviously the highlight but the whole trip and experiance in Uganda exceeded all our expectations.

Our trip was flawlessly organised and our guide (Charles) was excellent.

The accommodation was thoughtfully chosen and met or exceed our expectations every night.

We will not forget our trip to Uganda and will be recommending Uganda, and Pamoja tours to our friends.

Muhereza   –
Uganda UG
Visited: August 2020 Reviewed: Aug 19, 2020

Email Muhereza  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

It's a tour company operator that meets a client's expectations

All the services rendered are graded as excellent. Their communication is really impressive; their services are centered on customer care.

Raymond   –
Rwanda RW
Visited: January 2020 Reviewed: Aug 13, 2020

Email Raymond  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Very knowledgeable and smart Charles

Pick me up from the hotel even even though the rain was too much , we had a fantabulous time
Charles you are totally a great guide kudos

Dionah   –
Uganda UG
Visited: August 2020 Reviewed: Aug 12, 2020

Email Dionah  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

I had the best experience of lake Bunyonyi with the best tour company in East Africa.Look no further

I travelled with Pamoja safaris during the month of August 2020 and I honestly had the best experience.
Customer care was the best, the guide was very experienced, always on time and welcoming.
I would therefore recommend Pamoja safaris limited for the best trip while in East Africa.

Kim   –
Visited: October 2019 Reviewed: Feb 4, 2020

Email Kim  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Filled with cultural experiences.

Charles our Guide was outstanding. Our accommodations were wonderful and 1st class and in the reserves that we saw. Charles listened to our request and allowed us to venture off on interactions with small villages, incredible markets and cultural experiences. He is the best safari guide when it comes to spotting the animals and ensuring that we all got to se them.

By far the best safari that I have ever been on.

Nancy wright   –
Visited: May 2018 Reviewed: Jun 22, 2019

Email Nancy wright

Pamoja Tours and Oyer Charles are the absolute BEST!!!

Went to Uganda to view the mountain gorillas. What we experienced was so much more. Our tour guide, Charles showed us the best of Uganda and shared his experiences and life with us which made the trip more interesting and personal. He went above and beyond to give us a complete African experience and when we wanted to see something particular, he wouldn't give up until we found it. Not only did we we get to see an abundance of animals, we got to visit local life and meet people in his home village. Our personal experience with Charles has enriched our life and we will forever be connected to him. His compassion for his country and his home village is extraordinary and ayone who travels with him will be forever changed in a most positive way.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Pamoja Safaris , not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Pamoja Safaris are subject to their terms & conditions