Reviews

5.0/5

Nthabiseng Makgale   –
Visited: April 2022 Reviewed: Aug 27, 2022

Email Nthabiseng Makgale  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Excellent

Thier service was very excellent, given the fact that they had a week to plan out trip.

Zakera Karrim   –
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Aug 5, 2022

Email Zakera Karrim  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Awesome service!!

Sister safaris helped to book part of my trip to Namibia. It was during peak season and I couldn’t secure the hotel I wanted. They managed to get another hotel for me at an exceptionally good price. They communicate reliably and timeously. I totally recommend them and will definitely use them again. Great prices service. Unbeatable rates.

Lundie Strom   –
Visited: May 2022 Reviewed: May 16, 2022

Email Lundie Strom

Fantastic! Easy to coordinate with, SJ and Vanessa handled everything start to finish

I reached out to Sister Safaris from an Instagram ad to help me coordinate a group safari for my work. They helped with everything start to finish - recommending two lodges based on our budget, making changes on our behalf when our numbers changed, coordinating multiple transfers for our guests, etc etc. - and everything went smoothly! Huge thanks to SJ and Vanessa - will look forward to working with them again on our next group trip.

Nthabiseng Mathale   –
Visited: April 2022 Reviewed: May 5, 2022

Email Nthabiseng Mathale  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Excellent service

They had a week to book our holiday . Everything was well planned , and they were always available if we needed anything .
I recommend them

Aveshni Naidoo   –
Visited: April 2022 Reviewed: Apr 19, 2022

Email Aveshni Naidoo

Excellent Company to deal with

Vanessa helped us with our bookings. We got the best pricing and a lovely accommodation. I would highly recommend this company.

Annabel McLaughlin   –
Visited: March 2022 Reviewed: Apr 6, 2022

Email Annabel McLaughlin  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Excellent service

We have booked a few holidays through Sister Safaris and each time they have been brilliant. They always get us great prices, they are always willing to help and always friendly. We look forward to booking many more holidays through them!

Justine Adriaanzen   –
Visited: December 2021 Reviewed: Mar 21, 2022

Email Justine Adriaanzen  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Efficient, personal service with the most amazing recommendations!

Firstly, I fell in love with Sister Safaris via their social media accounts - watching their Instagram stories and content made me feel as though I was in the bush experiencing the wildlife through their camera lens! So when my partner and I decided to book a local holiday I had to book with them and Sarah-Jane. From the get go, Sarah-Jane was super efficient with gathering quotes for us, we were looking for a 4/5 star "bush" experience up north. Her excitement and eagerness to send through information and imagery for the various options made choosing which which package really difficult - she just seemed to understand what we were looking for :-) Sarah-Jane also continuously kept us updated with any changes to Covid restrictions as and when she received them and just made the booking process a breeze. The entire holiday was exactly what we anticipated and more and I cannot recommend Sister Safari's enough!

Terri Ogden   –
Visited: November 2021 Reviewed: Nov 16, 2021

Email Terri Ogden  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Organised

Sister safaris came to our rescue when our previous Mauritius booking turned into a nightmare after not being able to use it during covid.

I am so impressed with them. They went above and beyond to help us find the perfect trip that matched all our previous specifications. From our first request with them, we had 5 amazing options within hours if not minutes.

From there on, the organization and professionalism continued to exceed my expectations. Sj was always there to answer any questions we had (which were a lot). In preparation for our trip, we received a detailed itinerary and summary of everything we needed to know , especially with all the new covid regulations.

The trip itself was absolutely perfect and incredible. My only regret is that I didn't book for a longer trip

Katlego Pila   –
Visited: November 2021 Reviewed: Nov 15, 2021

Email Katlego Pila  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

A seamless service by Sister Safaris

A beautiful and seamless service by Sister Safaris, from their prompt response to booking everything for my partner and I for our anniversary weekend. They kept on checking on us in terms of travel and if we are ok at the lodge and even did a little treat for us when we got to the lodge in honour of celebrating our anniversary. Truly appreciate the service from the ladies and will be definitely be booking again for another trip with them and have recommended them to all my friends and family! Thank you Sister safari, Keep it up!!

Philippa   –
Visited: October 2021 Reviewed: Nov 7, 2021

Email Philippa  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Absolutely amazing!

Recently organised a trip through Sister Safaris and they were absolutely amazing! So professional and friendly too. They took care of everything, nothing was a hassle and were was always so quick to respond to any / all questions I had about the trip. Absolute pleasure pleasure to work, cant recommend them highly enough. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Sister Safaris, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Sister Safaris are subject to their terms & conditions