Immerse yourself in the beauty and diversity of Botswana as you explore the waterways of the Okavango Delta from the exclusive and famous Chief's Island. Wildlife retreats to this island as the delta's water levels rise making this island home to what could be the richest concentration of game in Botswana. Thereafter, explore the Chobe National Park - home to the largest concentration of elephant in Africa - home to rich ecosystems and diverse landscapes.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Sanctuary Chief's Camp Luxury tented camp inside Moremi GRAll Meals Included
4-6Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.