Ethiopia’s Omo Valley is one of the most culturally diverse regions in all of Africa. On this trip we head into the villages of the various tribes that make up this kaleidoscope of ethnicity, including the Mursi, Karo, Hamer-Benna, Konso, and others, learning about their complex customs and experiencing a way of life very far removed from the rest of the world.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Jupiter International Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2Paradise Lodge Budget lodge in or near Arba MinchBreakfast Included
3Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near the parkBreakfast Included
4Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near the parkBreakfast Included
5Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near JinkaBreakfast Included
6Resort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
7Resort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Arba MinchBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.