The historic route features trekking or running while visiting the most fascinating historic locations in northern Ethiopia including UNESCO designated World Heritage sites. The route covers Addis Ababa, Lalibela, Bahir Dar, Gondar and Simen Mountains where you will have the opportunity to visit medieval castles, 12th-13th century rock-hewn churches, and the fascinating land scape in Simen Mountains while running and trekking up to 100 km in 10 day.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Jupiter International Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2Abay Minch Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Bahir DarBreakfast Included
3Goha Hotel Budget hotel in or near GondarBreakfast Included
4Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel inside SimienBreakfast Included
5Sabean Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumBreakfast Included
6-7Cliff Edge Hotel Budget hotel in or near AxumBreakfast Included
8Lake View Hotel Budget hotel in or near AwasaBreakfast Included
9Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arba MinchBreakfast Included
10Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near JinkaBreakfast Included
11Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near TurmiBreakfast Included
12Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge inside OmoBreakfast Included
13Resort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Arba MinchBreakfast Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.