With sprawling savannah and soaring mountains, Kidepo Valley National Park is located in the north eastern corner of Uganda. The park is by far the most spectacular of Uganda’s parks, yet is the least visited. Elephants, cheetah, African buffalo, greater Kudus, waterbucksi roam the plains. Carnivores are leopards, lions, spotted hyena, jackals. Because of a low number of visitors, Kidepo is mostly untouched and offers an exclusive look at Africa’s most precious savannah and forest animals.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eureka Place Budget hotel in or near KampalaMeals at Own Expense
2Churchill Courts Hotel Gulu Mid-range hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
3-4Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5Churchill Courts Hotel Gulu Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
6Churchill Courts Hotel Gulu Mid-range hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Uzuri Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uzuri Uganda Safaris.