With sprawling savannah and soaring mountains, Kidepo Valley National Park is located in the north eastern corner of Uganda. The park is by far the most spectacular of Uganda’s parks, yet is the least visited. Elephants, cheetah, African buffalo, greater Kudus, waterbucksi roam the plains. Carnivores are leopards, lions, spotted hyena, jackals. Because of a low number of visitors, Kidepo is mostly untouched and offers an exclusive look at Africa’s most precious savannah and forest animals.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eureka Place Hotel Budget hotel in or near KampalaMeals at Own Expense
2Churchill Courts Hotel Gulu Mid-range hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
3-4Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
5Churchill Courts Hotel Gulu Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
6Churchill Courts Hotel Gulu Mid-range hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Uzuri Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uzuri Uganda Safaris.