This 8-day Great Apes safari will take you to Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary offshore, Kibale Forest National Park, considered the primate capital of the world, Queen Elizabeth National Park and finally the home of the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park - all the time enjoying forest and Savannah scenery.
This mid-range tour includes camping and lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportDinner Included
2Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3Kibale Forest Camp (Camping) Budget camping just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6Engagi Lodge Bwindi Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
7BirdNest Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Uzuri Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uzuri Uganda Safaris.