Spend 5 nights on an island just off the coast of Mozambique, on a secluded peninsula, where you can do as little or as much as you'd like. Activities on offer are kayaking, suping, fishing and snorkelling. There is also a full PADI diving centre and instructor at the lodge. And if that doesn't excite you, hop on a Dhow for a sunset cruise or enjoy a secluded beach picnic.
This mid-range tour uses chalets.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Machangulo Beach Lodge Mid-range chalet in or near MachanguloDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-5: All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.