Spend 5 nights on an island just off the coast of Mozambique, on a secluded peninsula, where you can do as little or as much as you'd like. Activities on offer are kayaking, suping, fishing and snorkelling. There is also a full PADI diving centre and instructor at the lodge. And if that doesn't excite you, hop on a Dhow for a sunset cruise or enjoy a secluded beach picnic.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Machangulo Beach Lodge Mid-range chalet in or near MachanguloDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-5: All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.