This Uganda Safari experience starts from Lake Mburo National Park containing an extensive area of wetland that harbours several species of mammals including zebras, impalas, elands, topi and buffaloes and water animals and birds. The Safari then proceeds to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for Gorilla trekking and cultural experience with the Batwa forest people. This Safari is crowned with a visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park for game drives and boat cruise.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Anderita Budget hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
2Lake Mburo Safari Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
3-4Travellers Rest Hotel Kisoro Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
5Bush Lodge Budget tented camp just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Saso Uganda Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.