It’s a truly royal seven days, fully escorted, so you’re taken directly to some of South Africa’s finest scenic sights and most prolific Big Five game-viewing country. Culture and wildlife come alive with vibrant finesse. Departs every Sunday from Johannesburg.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- 06 Jan 2019
- 13 Jan 2019
- 20 Jan 2019
- 27 Jan 2019
- 03 Feb 2019
- 10 Feb 2019
- 17 Feb 2019
- 24 Feb 2019
- 03 Mar 2019
- 10 Mar 2019
- 17 Mar 2019
- 24 Mar 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Protea Hotel Wanderers Mid-range hotel in or near JohannesburgMeals at Own Expense
2-3Perrys Bridge Hollow Boutique Mid-range lodge in or near MpumalangaBreakfast Included
4Perrys Bridge Hollow Boutique Mid-range lodgeBreakfast Included
5Royal Swazi Spa Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near Ezulwini ValleyAll Meals Included
6Anew Hotel Hluhluwe & Safari Mid-range hotel inside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRBreakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.