From the moment we depart the ‘Friendly City’ of Port Elizabeth, you’ll see and feel the changing landscape…and why we call it The Garden Route. The Garden Route is one area of South Africa that most people have heard of, even if they are not sure what it is. It is a stretch of coastline, perhaps 186 miles (300 km) long, which is one of the most scenic areas of the country. This tour departs every Sunday from Port Elizabeth.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Knysna Hollow Mid-range lodge in or near KnysnaDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Lunch Included
3Queens Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near OudtshoornBreakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.