This tour leads you to the most famous National parks in Uganda which are Bwindi impenetrable and Queen Elizabeth. You will enjoy the fascinating Gorilla trekking experience and thereafter you will search for Tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National park. You will also enjoy a game drive, boat ride and Kyambura chimp trekking in Queen Elizabeth national park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportBreakfast Included
2-3Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Speke Uganda Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.