This 15 day Uganda Rwanda safari takes you to the magnificent Murchison Falls for a spectacular scenic view full of birds and water animals, takes you to Kibale National park to see the Chimpanzees and to Queen Elizabeth National Park known for its diversity of wildlife, and geographical features. You will have an encounter with the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi impenetrable forest and an opportunity to hike the volcanoes or to trek the Golden monkeys in Mgahinga National Park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near KampalaDinner Included
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8Silverback Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
9Silverback Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
10Bird's Nest Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
11Travelers Rest Hotel Kisoro Budget hotel in or near KisoroAll Meals Included
12Travelers Rest Hotel Kisoro Budget hotel just outside Mgahinga Gorilla NPAll Meals Included
13-14Lake Mburo Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Saso Uganda Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.