Head to Murchison Falls National Park and expect: Big 5 sighting, boat trip to the base of the falls plus a hike to the top of the falls. Transfer to Kibale for chimp trekking. You will be fascinated by the primates population here. Queen Elizabeth National Park makes your next stop where you expect classic big games (including chances of sighting the rare tree-climbing lions) and boat trip on the Kazinga channel. Visit Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla experience. Exit Bwindi for the Airport.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
7Lake Bunyonyi Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.