Head to Murchison Falls National Park and expect: Big 5 sighting, boat trip to the base of the falls plus a hike to the top of the falls. Transfer to Kibale for chimp trekking. You will be fascinated by the primates population here. Queen Elizabeth National Park makes your next stop where you expect classic big games (including chances of sighting the rare tree-climbing lions) and boat trip on the Kazinga channel. Visit Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla experience. Exit Bwindi for the Airport.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6Broadbill Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
7Arcadia Lodge Bunyonyi Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.