Enjoy some of the world's top wines in the Cape Town Winelands, encounter the big 5 in the world renowned Kruger National Park and finish your trip relaxing on white sand beaches along crystal blue waters in Mozambique. This dual-country experience brings you the best of both countries in 13 unforgettable days. From sleeping above lions to sailing on your private dhow - this is an experience not to be missed.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Cape Grace Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-5Mont Rochelle Luxury hotel in or near Franschhoek (Cape Winelands, South Africa)Breakfast Included
6-8Narina Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
9Santorini Luxury hotel in or near Mozambique Island (Mozambique Beaches, Mozambique)All Meals Included
10-12Santorini Luxury hotel in or near Vilanculos (Mozambique Beaches, Mozambique)All Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.