Experience the tranquility and beauty of South Africa's West Coast as you nestle yourself in the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains, surrounding yourself with all the iconic fauna and flora of the Cape, before exploring all that our beloved Cape Town has to offer. Your experience will end in the vast and magical land that is South Africa's largest private game reserve, Tswalu in the Kalahari.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Luxury lodge in or near CederbergAll Meals Included
3-5Ellerman House Luxury hotel in or near Cape TownBreakfast Included
6-8Tswalu Kalahari Luxury lodge inside Tswalu Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.