Experience the richness of southern Africa in a way that you haven't before. Embark on an unforgettable journey on the world's most luxurious train. Your journey begins in an enchanted forest in South Africa where you will learn about Zulu Zen and search for the Big 5 before soaking up the African sun on beautiful beaches. You will then board the train and meander your way northwards through the captivatingly diverse African scenery before reaching the pinnacle of your trip - the Victoria Falls.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 10 years
The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Andbeyond Phina Forest Lodge Luxury lodge inside Phinda GR (South Africa)All Meals Included
3-4Oyster Box Luxury hotel in or near Ballito (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-7Rovos Rail Luxury train suite in or near the parkAll Meals Included
8The Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.