Dominated by great expanses of unspoiled wilderness, Namibia is home to a wealth of wildlife including Africa's famed desert-dwelling elephants and its last remaining sizable populations of black rhino and cheetah. Our 13-day "Namibia Wildlife Safari" visits some of this rugged country's premier wildlife areas and is accompanied throughout by our local Namibian guide, adding that genuine hospitality and friendliness that Namibians are renowned for.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Auas Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside AuasDinner Included
2-3Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Namib DesertDay 2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Hotel Deutsches Haus Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
6-7Doro Nawas Camp Luxury+ lodge inside DamaralandAll Meals Included
8-9Okaukuejo Mid-range resort inside Etosha NPBreakfast Included
10-11Old Trader's Lodge Luxury lodge inside Erindi GRDay 10: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 11: All Meals Included
12N/a’an Ku Sê Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near N/a’an ku sêAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.