13-Day Namibia Wildlife Safari
$5,390 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Dominated by great expanses of unspoiled wilderness, Namibia is home to a wealth of wildlife including Africa's famed desert-dwelling elephants and its last remaining sizable populations of black rhino. Personally guided by Compass Odyssey founder Darren Humphrys and fully inclusive of all meals, non-alcoholic drinks, excursions & activities, guiding fees and staff gratuities, we look forward to offering you our "Namibia Wildlife Safari", visiting this rugged country's premier wildlife areas.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Namibia
- This tour starts and ends in Windhoek (Namibia) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Auas, Namib-Naukluft NP, Namib Desert, Swakopmund (City), Walvis Bay (City), Damaraland (Kunene Region), Twyfelfontein (Rock Art), Etosha NP, Erindi GR & N/a’an ku sê (Wildlife Sanctuary)
- Activities: game drives, walking safaris (with an armed guide) & nature hikes/walks
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & minivan
- Getting around: minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Auas Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Auas (Dinner included)
- Day 2:Sossusvlei LodgeMid-range lodge bordering Namib-Naukluft NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 3:Sossusvlei LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Namib Desert (All meals included)
- Day 4:Hotel Deutsches HausMid-range guest house located in or near Swakopmund (All meals included)
- Day 5:Hotel Deutsches HausMid-range guest house located in or near Walvis Bay (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Damaraland CampLuxury+ lodge located inside Damaraland (All meals included)
- Day 8:Toshari LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Twyfelfontein (All meals included)
- Day 9:Toshari LodgeMid-range lodge located outside Etosha NP (All meals included)
- Day 10-11:Old Trader's LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Erindi GR (All meals included)
- Day 12:N/a’an Ku Sê LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near N/a’an ku sê (All meals included)
- Day 13:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.