Kwa Madwala is a four star lodge in a stunning five star location on a "koppie" strewn with gigantic boulders. The en-suite Chalets amongst the boulders have commanding views over the warm bush veld to the Crocodile river bordering the Kruger National Park. Go on elephant back safaris, horse rides, microlight flights, safari walks and short game drives in the Lodge's private reserve. Take full day or sunrise/sunset safaris into the Kruger National Park with the Lodge's skilled rangers.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kwa Madwala Mid-range lodge inside Kwa Madwala GRAll Meals Included
2-3Kwa Madwala Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NPDay 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.