This tour will allow you to experience the local wildlife and local communities where you will spend time visiting Lake Mburo National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Lake Bunyonyi all in south western Uganda. You will experience exciting game drives in Lake Mburo, Gorilla trekking in Bwindi, and and interesting Batwa experience and canoe trip on Lake Bunyonyi. The tour runs in November, April and May 2016/2017. Come explore Africa with us!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 7 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour cannot be arranged by this operator
1Wild Olives Lodge Budget lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
2Entusi Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
3-4Entusi Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Gatatu Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.