Characterized by desert landscape, an experience like no other awaits. With focus on Namibia's safari species, this experience is sure to keep you yearning for more of the enthralling desert landscapes. Northern Namibia is known for wildlife, experience close encounters with the big cats at Africat Foundation; visit the world famous Etosha National Park for spectacular game viewing. Be amazed by the ever changing landscapes of Damaraland, discover the ancient rock engravings at Twyfelfontein.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Okanjima Luxury Bush Camp Luxury chalet inside Okonjima NRBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Onguma the Fort Luxury lodge just outside OngumaBreakfast & Dinner Included
4Eagle Tented Lodge & Spa Luxury tented camp just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Camp Kipwe Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7-8Desert Breeze Lodge Luxury bungalow in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.