Take in breathtaking mountain vistas, crystal clear oceans and the amazing local culture in the air-conditioned comfort of this small group (twelve people max) safari tour. Visit three countries in two weeks - South Africa, Swaziland and Mozambique - in an exciting blend of bush, beach, culture, craft, food and visual feasts! Please note: this is a participation tour. You will assist the crew in preparing meals, cleaning and packing up.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 10 Mar 2019
- 24 Mar 2019
- 07 Apr 2019
- 05 May 2019
- 19 May 2019
- 02 Jun 2019
- 14 Jul 2019
- 28 Jul 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
- 25 Aug 2019
- 08 Sep 2019
- 06 Oct 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Hlane Royal National Park Mid-range chalet inside Hlane Royal (Swaziland)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Tan N Biki Mid-range chalet in or near Macaneta (Mozambique)All Meals Included
4-7Bayview Lodge Mid-range self catering accommodation in or near Barra Beach (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Golden Sands Mid-range lodge in or near Vilanculos (Mozambique)All Meals Included
10East Africa Safari Mid-range chalet in or near Praia De Chizavane (Mozambique)All Meals Included
11-12Nkambeni Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 11: All Meals Included
Day 12: Breakfast & Dinner Included
13Forever Resorts Blyde River Mid-range resort in or near Panorama Route (South Africa)All Meals Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Avo Orange Adventure Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Avo Orange Adventure Travel.