This tour starts at Entebbe Airport (Uganda) and ends in Murchison Falls National Park. You’ll visit Source of the Nile, Entebbe airport, Murchison Falls National Park, Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary, the famous Luwero Triangle via Masindi town, Waterfalls. Activities: Water Rafting, bird watching, game drive, walks, Boat Ride, Hiking.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Haven Eco River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near JinjaLunch & Dinner Included
2Fairway Hotel & Spa Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
3-4Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd.