This is a 4 day safari in Congo which starts and ends in Kigali- Rwanda. One Gorilla permit for Kahuzi Biega park is included in the cost. This safari takes you to the Democratic Republic of Congo, another home to the endagered Mountain Gorillas in Africa. Congo DRC has both Lowland and Mountain Gorillas. Lowland Gorillas are found in Kahuzi Biega national park and the critically endangered mountain gorillas are found in Virunga National Park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Impala Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliAll Meals Included
2Coco Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kahuzi Biega NPAll Meals Included
3Impala Hotel Mid-range hotelMeals at Own Expense
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zozo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zozo Safaris.