Experience the Nile River at its best! This safari adventure takes you to Murchison Falls National Park, which lies at the northern end of the Albertine Rift Valley. Murchison Falls, Uganda's most favourite park is crossed by the Nile – the longest river as it flows north-wards to the Mediterranean. An adrenaline-pumping adventure also awaits you in Jinja with a rafting expedition.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiMeals at Own Expense
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
42Friends Jinja Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Uzuri Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uzuri Uganda Safaris.