Located in the centre of the historic triangle of Bagamoyo, Pangani and Zanzibar, Saadani Game Reserve is one of the few wildlife sanctuaries in Africa bordering the sea. It offers the unique combination of both marine and mainland flora and fauna in a historically and culturally fascinating setting. Elephants have been rumoured to bathe in the ocean off the reserve’s coast, green turtles come to its beaches to breed and black and white colobus monkeys frolic in the canopy of the nearby forest.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-6Simply Saadani Camp Mid-range lodge inside Saadani NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-6: All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Karibu World , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.