Experience the amazing and majestic landscape of Mikumi National Park. This park was established over 40 years ago and its landscape is likened to the Serengeti on a smaller scale. The park encompasses 3230 km making it the fifth largest park in Africa. Lions, leopards, elephants, zebra, impala, hippos are common in this park. 5-6 hours drive from Dar es salaam city center to Mikumi national park gate.
This budget tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tan-Swiss Lodge Budget lodge outside Mikumi NPAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by RajaTours Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of RajaTours Tanzania.