Experience the amazing and majestic landscape of Mikumi National Park. This park was established over 40 years ago and its landscape is likened to the Serengeti on a smaller scale. The park encompasses 3230 km making it the fifth largest park in Africa. Lions, leopards, elephants, zebra, impala, hippos are common in this park. 5-6 hours drive from Dar es salaam city center to Mikumi national park gate.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tan-Swiss Lodge Budget lodge outside Mikumi NPAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by RajaTours Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of RajaTours Tanzania.