Our 4-day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Expedition invites you to a bucket list experience in East Africa. Immerse yourself in the "land of a thousand hills" - Rwanda. Explore the fascinating past of Rwanda with a historic journey through the capital city before the pinnacle of your expedition - tracking, trekking and tackling the seemingly impenetrable forest of the Virunga Mountains. Machetes clear your way in search of rare mountain gorillas on this epic adventure through African forests.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kigali Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2Bisate Lodge Luxury lodge inside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
3Bisate Luxury lodge inside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.