This four-day safari gives you the chance to explore Queen Elizabeth National Park in the beautiful country of Uganda. Go on a boat-cruise along the Kazinga channel, trek for chimpanzees, enjoy a game drive fun filled with various inhabitants of the wild life like, climbing Lions, Elephants, Buffalo, water-bucks, Uganda kobs, Bush-backs, warthogs, Hippos, crocodiles including many more and relax at your lodge enjoying magnificent views across the park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Marafiki Safari Lodge/Irunga Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3Marafiki Safari Lodge/Irunga Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kazinga ChannelAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.