This four-day safari gives you the chance to explore Queen Elizabeth National Park in the beautiful country of Uganda. Go on a boat-cruise along the Kazinga channel, trek for chimpanzees, enjoy a game drive fun filled with various inhabitants of the wild life like, climbing Lions, Elephants, Buffalo, water-bucks, Uganda kobs, Bush-backs, warthogs, Hippos, crocodiles including many more and relax at your lodge enjoying magnificent views across the park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2-3The Baboon Safari Resort Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.