The safari starts with Masai Mara, Kenya's most outstanding wildlife sanctuary where gentle rolling grassland ensures animals are never out of sight. The sensation of the great wildebeest migration between July and October is unparalleled. There is nowhere else on earth to compare with this wildlife marvel. At Lake Nakuru features a large number of flamingos and endangered species such as the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and the white rhino, and also lions, waterbucks, buffalos, and baboons.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hill Court Resort & Spa Mid-range hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
2-3Aa Lodge Mara Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Deep Forest Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.