This safari covers the Kilimanjaro-boasting Amboseli National Park – overflowing with elephants, giraffe, cheetah, zebra, and wildebeest. Other amazing destinations include the rhinos and flamingos of Lake Nakuru National Park, the geological wonderment of the Great Rift Valley as well as the unfettered culture of the Masai Mara and its epic kaleidoscope of wildlife species including – zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest, hyena, etc.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Aa Lodge Amboseli Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2Hill Court Resort & Spa Mid-range hotel just outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Aa Lodge Mara Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Deep Forest Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.