This safari takes you off the beaten track to the savannahs of Meru, then across the Kenyan central highlands and along the Rift Valley visiting both Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha before arriving at the iconic grassland plains of the Masai Mara, providing many opportunities to see the Big Five, as well as many species of bird and other plains mammals. There will be game drives in Meru, Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara, a guided nature walk at the Menangai Crater and a boat safari on Lake Naivasha.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ikweta Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Meru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Maili Saba Mid-range banda outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5Elsamere Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6-7Julia's River Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.