Spend 3 days exploring this legendary African icon and experiencing the beauty of the area. It is known as ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’ by the locals which translates as ‘The Smoke That Thunders’ One of the greatest attractions in Africa and one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world, Victoria Falls is located on the Zambezi River which definesthe border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. This is the only waterfall in the world with a length of more than a kilometer and a height of more than 100 meters.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Kingdom Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls townBreakfast Included
2The Kingdom Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.