Etosha – translated as ‘the place of dry water’ – is a celebrated wildlife reserve in a dreamy, desert-like environment. This enchanting Journey introduces us to the myriad of wildlife that makes the arid Kalahari Basin their home. Etosha is Namibia's premier game reserves and home to hundreds of species of mammals, birds and reptiles making it the perfect safari destination. Abundant wildlife congregates around the waterholes, allowing for superb game viewing opportunities.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Etosha Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
3Mokuti Etosha Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.