Spend a week experiencing the unforgettable opulence of wildlife in the vast Southern African wilderness. This safari takes you through nature lover’s paradise; Hwange National Park and Chobe National Park are the two most famous nature reserves in Zimbabwe and Botswana. From exploring the Victoria Falls to the teaming wildlife surrounding the African waterholes and rivers, this experience will remain with you for life.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Victoria Falls Rainbow Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Zambezi RiverBreakfast Included
2Victoria Falls Rainbow Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
3Victoria Falls Rainbow Hotel Mid-range hotel inside Chobe NPBreakfast Included
4Victoria Falls Rainbow Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls townBreakfast Included
5-6Hwange Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safarihub, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safarihub.