Classic Kenya Safari takes you though the length and breadth of Kenya's top safari destinations. Starting out in Nairobi, you will tour the central highlands with highlight being spending the night in a tree hotel before travelling further North to the semi arid and beautiful Samburu area where you will possibly meet up with the colorful Samburu people - close cousins to the Maasai. Later tour the rhino sanctuary followed by the world famous Lake Nakuru, award winning Maasai Mara and Amboseli.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pendana Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
3-4Samburu Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
5Sandai Farm House Mid-range chalet outside Ol PejetaAll Meals Included
6Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7-8Ilkeliani Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
9Pendana Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
10-11Sentrim Amboseli Mid-range tented camp bordering Amboseli NP without fencesAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Expeditions.