8-Day Malawi Bush & Beach Safari
$2,645 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Complete relaxation! Safari time in Malawi’s only Big 5 Reserve. A stunning lodge on the confluence of two rivers. Private viewing decks and dine under the stars. 4 days on the beautiful shores of Lake Malawi. Stay in a hillside villa overlooking the lake at Cape Maclear. Soak up the sun and swim in the clear blue waters of the lake or infinity pool. Relax on a sunset dhow cruise, snorkel, sail, kayak, water ski and fish - the lake has more native fish species than any other lake on the planet!
Things To Consider
Small group tour*Max. 6 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Malawi
- This tour starts in Blantyre (Malawi) & ends in Lilongwe (Malawi) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Majete WR, Cape Maclear (Town & Beach) & Lilongwe Airport
- Activities: game drives, nature hikes/walks, boat trip & beach time
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: normal 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-3:MkulumadziLuxury lodge located inside Majete WR (All meals included)
- Day 4-7:PumulaniLuxury lodge located in or near Cape Maclear (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.