This tour departs Nairobi with a game drives in Amboseli National Park, home to the Big Elephants, then to Mount Kenya region, Mount Kenya (5,199 m) is Kenya's highest mountain, a national icon. Thereafter you drive to Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary the home of the chimpanzees. After which you are transferred to the Nanyuki airstrip for your scheduled local flight to Masai Mara home to the big five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino & buffalo) and also hosts the world renowned wildebeest migration.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nairobi Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2Amboseli Serena Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Serena Mountain Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Mt KenyaAll Meals Included
4-5Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol PejetaAll Meals Included
6-7Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by CATS Africa Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of CATS Africa Tours.