Discover the mountain gorillas and golden monkeys of Rwanda with our privately guided primate safari. Starting in Kigali, a garden city with bustling markets, an atmospheric muslim quarter and excellent restaurants. Spend 3 nights in Parc National des Volcans, northern Rwanda, before heading back to Kigali, Rwanda's capital and one of the safest cities in Africa. Includes one mountain gorilla tracking permit, park fees and professional trackers. Probably the easiest way to trek for gorillas.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mountain Gorilla Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Volcanoes NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.