Discover the mountain gorillas and golden monkeys of Rwanda with our privately guided primate safari. Starting in Kigali, a garden city with bustling markets, an atmospheric muslim quarter and excellent restaurants. Spend 3 nights in Parc National des Volcans, northern Rwanda, before heading back to Kigali, Rwanda's capital and one of the safest cities in Africa. Includes one mountain gorilla tracking permit, park fees and professional trackers. Probably the easiest way to trek for gorillas.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.