Explores the true African wilderness that lies in the rugged, semi-arid valleys of Kidepo Valley National Park. It is Uganda’s second largest and most remote Park, but the stunning beauty of this faultless wilderness is very impressing. Featuring wildlife and different bird species for the visiting birders. It contains a bird list of over 475 species, a total second only to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Also putting in mind the unique culture of the host community of the Karamajong.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiAll Meals Included
2-3Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Acholi Inn Budget hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.