Spend eight days getting the best of both worlds on this bush and beach holiday. Begin in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve in the Kruger National Park in South Africa, one of Africa's best destinations for Big 5 viewing. Then it's off to the unspoilt island of Benguerra in Mozambique, with miles of soft white sand and turquoise seas. Enjoy sunny days and star studded nights.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Ulusaba Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
5-7Azura Benguerra Luxury resort in or near Benguerra Island (Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari.com, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari.com.