Arrive at Kapama Private Game Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger area. With vast herds of predators the reserve is a wilderness haven. Amongst the 40 mammal species resident at Kapama Private Game Reserve are the infamous Big 5 – the elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard. Add to that giraffe, hippo, cheetah and hyena! You are taken care of from the minute you are picked up at the airport right up until the moment you are dropped off on the last day and bid your farewell.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kapama River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kapama GRDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari.com, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari.com.